• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letter Š treated strangely...
I have a piece in my library by the Croatian composer Stjepan Šulek. In the main library screen, he  appears where I except him to, between Allan Street and Roland Szentpali - and of course sorted under the letter "S". In the song edit screen however, when I select the Composer field, and the list of available composers is shown, one of two happens (seemingly completely random which): 1) Displayed correctly, as in the library screen. 2) Šulek is displayed at the very end of the list, after the Ukrainian composer Vyacheslav Zeitz. In this case, the alphabet list at the right side also gets another entry, "ŠU", which appears between S and T in the list. Clicking this letter combination, however, has no effect.
As I said, it seems to be completely random which way the letter Š is sorted, but whichever way is used seems to stick for at least a whole day. So if Šulek appears at the very end of the list in the morning, I can expect him to stay there until at least the next day, when he usually appears back in the correct place...

Not a huge problem, but still a bit confusing. I have considered renaming him "Sulek", just to make sure he gets sorted correctly, but it would be even better if he could keep both his correct spelling and his correct placement in the list.

Messages In This Thread
Letter Š treated strangely... - by Steinway - 02-22-2016, 08:12 PM
RE: Letter Š treated strangely... - by Zubersoft - 02-23-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: Letter Š treated strangely... - by Steinway - 02-24-2016, 08:43 AM
RE: Letter Š treated strangely... - by Zubersoft - 02-25-2016, 07:47 AM