• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there an operation to uncrop all files in the database?
Nachthorn,

I don't believe there is a way to do this at the moment. There is something I could easily add to make this possible though. You could create a new setlist containing every song in your library (create a new setlist and tap the "Add all" button at the top right of the editor), and then use this setlist to crop all songs at once. To do this, you would load all songs in the setlist, enter the cropping screen, tap "Apply To", and a new setting would be available that said "All Pages in Setlist". Selecting that, and then tapping "Clear" would clear the cropping for every song in the setlist (which would be your whole library). How does that sound? I believe this would meet your requirements with the smallest impact to the application. I'm not sure it makes sense to have a specific option to clear the cropping for every song in the library, as I highly doubt that is something most users would want to do regularly, so if the existing cropping editor can do it, it makes sense to leverage that.

Regards,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there an operation to uncrop all files in the database? - by Zubersoft - 02-27-2016, 04:11 PM