• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two page view and links
I'll have to look into this. For the problem described in #1, does that only occur with songs with even number of pages (meaning the last page isn't displayed by itself), or does it only occur with songs with odd number of pages? Or both? I think the link processing may be getting confused about what is defined as the current page, as there are two pages shown. I think I may need to add special processing for it to consider two pages at once if the two page mode is enabled. This will probably be a pain in the neck, but I don't think it will work intuitively without it.

As for the issue in #2, I'll have to see what's going on, but I think I have a hunch what may have caused the first issue you described with the two page turn mode. With the single page turn mode, it sounds like it's behaving like I would expect. A setlist is by definition a continuous stream of pages, so I think turning the "Separate songs in two page mode" setting on is the correct approach to stopping the two songs from being up at the same time. I'm not sure the current behavior needs to change as it sounds correct to me.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Two page view and links - by NeoCZ - 03-07-2016, 02:13 AM
RE: Two page view and links - by Zubersoft - 03-07-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: Two page view and links - by NeoCZ - 03-09-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Two page view and links - by Zubersoft - 03-09-2016, 03:51 PM