• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enhance the audio player for playalongs
Again, this works fine now (sorted out the BT Audio output problems as well, none MSP related). So I finally started to add more audio to my sheets, a lot of playalongs actually.

I have two wishes related to the new audio feature.

The first one is minor but I would appreciate if the mono preference would stick and be remembered. I usually start the playalong and the sheet by tapping the little note symbol in the list view, sometimes only for a quick listen. But after a new start I have to open the song specifically, open the audio player and the preferences and tick the mono option again because MSP has forgotten.

My other wish is about optimizing a workflow. Adding Audio to the songs is tedious if you have to do a lot of audio files.
Selecting the song, Edit, Audio Tab, file chooser, navigate to file and select, OK and back to the next one.

Can you provide something like this: selecting the song and then if you tap the place where usually the note symbol shows up the file picker is directly invoked (with the last remembered directory) and you can navigate to and choose the audio file directly from there and with OK it's added as audio file to the song? If you want to add many audio files it would be really a time saver.

Messages In This Thread
Enhance the audio player for playalongs - by BRX - 03-24-2016, 03:06 AM
RE: Enhance the audio player for playalongs - by BRX - 03-21-2019, 02:50 AM