• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song editing in Companion App
Hello,

first: MobileSheetPro is great! I love working with it! (At home and in leading the worship in our church services)

I already have hundreds of songs in the database. But I want to expand the posibilities in categorizing and finding suitable songs for a new set of songs. This is a great feature in MobileSheetsPro.
But this is possible only in Song Edit mode; and this is accessable only in the MobileSheetsPro app as far as I found out.

Thus, for editing songs in the Companion app I always have to be connected to MobileSheetsPro on my tablet via WLAN.

I'd like to be able to edit songs even when I don't have a WLAN connection available. 

In the Companion app it is possible to open and view a backup of the MobileSheetPro database.
Why not also editing songs this way?  - I would appreciate that very much!
I want to put that on the wishlist for one of the next updates!

Another - smaller - item for the wishlist:
In the "Fields" tab there is one "user definable "Custom Group". In this I store the names of the used accompany style from my Yamaha keyboard. It would be nice if I could rename this "Custom Group" to "Style".
But - as mentioned before - this is a small item. Perhaps it is possible.

Thanks a lot for this great software and for supporting and further developing it!

Best regards

UlrichM

Messages In This Thread
Song editing in Companion App - by UlrichM - 04-08-2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Song editing in Companion App - by Skip - 04-08-2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Song editing in Companion App - by UlrichM - 04-08-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Song editing in Companion App - by Zubersoft - 04-08-2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Song editing in Companion App - by UlrichM - 04-08-2016, 07:07 PM