• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Action button in library screen
Couldn't come up with a better title so here's what I mean:

I don't have many mp3s associated to the sheets (yet) so I just now noticed there's a little note symbol at the end of the library screen line.

I half expected MSP to play the mp3 when I touched that symbol, but it's just that I guess.

I think it would be neat if the audioplayer would start the mp3 from a press of the symbol (like an action button) if this conforms to your design and code, Mike.

In a similar vain I'd think it could be useful to display (all) metadata/info of a song more easily from the library screen (not only the data chosen in the format of the title/subtitle). Would also help to unclutter the song titles a bit if one wishes so.

I was thinking of a similar "information screen" as the notes window at the start of a song I discussed in the other thread, maybe with a short press at the line of a song of the library screen (and going further maybe invoke the edit screen with a long press).

(Consider this just as some thoughts on better usability and accessibilty but not as pressing feature wishes :-))

Messages In This Thread
Action button in library screen - by BRX - 04-12-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Action button in library screen - by itsme - 04-12-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Action button in library screen - by BRX - 04-12-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Action button in library screen - by itsme - 04-13-2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Action button in library screen - by GraemeJ - 04-13-2016, 03:24 AM
RE: Action button in library screen - by sciurius - 04-13-2016, 04:52 AM