• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black space instead of next page in vertical scrolling
I use vertical scrolling for all of my music...and some songs are very short or have short pages that have been cropped down. So sometimes I'll see 3 pages on my portrait-oriented screen. Sometimes these 3 pages are all part the same song (with cropping to get the flow straight down the page without repeats), and sometimes it will be several short songs back to back that are only a couple lines each.

The problem is that sometimes I can see the 3rd page, and sometimes I see a black space instead of that page loading. (I always see at least 2 pages, or one full page and a partial of the next). 

It's pretty consistent in which songs will show up. The strangest part is that if I get the black space, I can turn a page forward and then a page backwards and now I can see the missing music instead of the blank space.

When it's separate songs, it's not a big deal. But when it's a song that I've spliced together for straight-down-the-page flow (repeat, D.S., Coda, etc), it's pretty important that I can see the next line.

Any ideas on how to fix this one?
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED

Messages In This Thread
Black space instead of next page in vertical scrolling - by schnautza - 04-27-2016, 02:01 PM