• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midi-Songs sent via USB-Interface to many possible targets
(06-12-2016, 10:51 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I just haven't had time to work on this, like many other features that are on my list.  It involves a lot more than just adding the internal code to support the playback/streaming of the MIDI data. I also have to add all of the user interface changes to support assigning MIDI tracks to songs, and updates to the audio player to provide an option for MIDI files that controls whether they are played as audio or as a MIDI stream.  The demand for this capability hasn't been very high, so I haven't prioritized it over other things that I get more frequent requests for.

Mike

Mike, I think that your solution above is more complicated than needed. The main purpose and advantage of Mobile Sheets is to store music sheets and find them easily. It is also nice to store their corresponding audio files or midi files together with the sheets. 
You have included an audio player in Mobile Sheets. That is nice, but not needed. The same goes for midi files. Mobile Sheets can just call upon Android to execute the midi file. Android will choose whatever suitable application that exists in the tablet. There are many available on Google Play. Even better would be to ask an attached midi device to play the midi file, if not to complicated.
Meanwhile you can just allow midi files to be stored together with their sheets. Thereby they become easy to find and I can pick them from there and play them elsewhere.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Midi-Songs sent via USB-Interface to many possible targets - by OlausPetri - 07-31-2018, 04:45 PM