• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sync succeeds, except not really.
Some of those messages are just indicating that it received a message from the PC, but no files needed to be transferred (most likely because an existing file was used). The "Database successfully updated" message is the most important part. I wish I knew why it didn't work the previous time you tried it.

As for the problem you encountered with duplicate songs, I think there was a misunderstanding there. If you import a file that matches the name of an existing file, you are given an option for how to handle the file conflict. Specifying that you want to overwrite the file means that you want to create a new song but have it overwrite the existing file. The same applies if you select "Use existing file". It will create a new song but use an existing file. If you are performing a batch import, specifying that you want to avoid duplicate songs should prevent this (the duplicate file will just be ignored). There is a similar setting on the import settings dialog for the duplicate file behavior - you must specify that you want to ignore duplicates instead of creating new songs.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Sync succeeds, except not really. - by musichawk - 05-31-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Sync succeeds, except not really. - by Zubersoft - 06-04-2016, 03:52 AM