• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resume to jump back to last song-in-list location
(06-17-2016, 05:08 PM)Zuberman Wrote: There are actually a couple of features already in the app that may be useful for you. The first is under Settings->Library Settings and is called "Always Load Last Viewed Page". If you enable this before loading a setlist, it will save your place so that the next time you load it, you will resume your place. It sounds like this may work for what you want. If you don't want to enable this setting, you can still long press a song or setlist on the library screen, tap the overflow menu and then choose the "Load Last Viewed Page" option.  Let me know if this isn't exactly what you need though.

Mike the option "Always Load Last Viewed Page" says simply auto-goes to the last page of a multi-page song. That's not what I'm seeking. The second option doesn't help either.

My need is to recover from "falling out" of my place in a list, whether Songs, or a Collection, or a Setlist. I'm looking for a direct way to jump back to the LIST+SONG where I just was, from wherever I accidentally went, which might be another, not have to start over selecting the list, then locating the song. Whether I go directly to the page within the song is a minor thing, I just don't want to navigate through dozens of lists and thousands of songs to recover from "oops".

The most common situation is inadvertently tapping the tablet's Back key. This happens fairly often when I take a wild stab at the screen to quickly change the page, because the Back key is right there too. Wherever Back happens to take me, I'm instantly lost, no way to go Forward right back to where I was.

So, I'm wondering if could MSP maintain a bit of NAVIGATION history, as a web browser does, to step Back one or more times, IN the list that was being used? This would be different from the Recent list, which does not also have the context of the particular list and position in the list.

Simply put, the wish is for a Forward action that exactly reverses the tablet's Back action.
-- John

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 (SM-T900) Android 5.1.1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Resume to jump back to last song-in-list location - by musichawk - 06-19-2016, 06:56 AM