• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resume to jump back to last song-in-list location
(06-19-2016, 02:17 PM)Zuberman Wrote: If I'm understanding you, swiping the library screen left will return back to the setlist or song you were viewing. This is equivalent to tapping the forward arrow in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the screen. Is this what you were looking for?

I don't have my tablet handy to try, but I was not aware that swiping would move between a list and song, thought it was only to page through songs.

As to the floating toolbar, I haven't realized any use for it, and try hard to not invoke it because it blocks a portion of the music. I'm never quite sure what kind of tapping will show or hide it. Therefore, another wish is that all or most toolbar functions are also on the pulldown menu, with an option to disable the tapping option. I want tapping to change pages and nothing more, unless I'm overlooking a benefit that I'm too dense to grasp. Huh

Even the audio player can be frustrating, because sometimes once I get it displayed for a particular song that has attached audio, the player keeps popping up on other songs, even (I recall) on non-audio songs. In any case, I don't want it to automatically appear on any song but the one where I invoked it. Today it messed me up several times during a rehearsal where we move among songs quickly, after I played just one audio file to check the intro of a new song, I had to keep hiding the player on other songs. I didn't want to stop the other 7 people in the band while I figured it out, so probably I was doing something wrong, such as tapping wrongly trying to hide it...I don't know, first time I used the player in this situation.

Again, sorry if I'm misunderstanding or misusing, but for me, actions that are rare and/or specialized should require an explicit step to invoke, not be the result of mis-aimed page tapping. But others might want exactly the opposite, finding such tapping to be useful. So please take this as perspective, not complaint.
-- John

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 (SM-T900) Android 5.1.1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Resume to jump back to last song-in-list location - by musichawk - 06-19-2016, 03:39 PM