• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.5.9 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.5 Release
I've released several updates in a row now to address bugs, so I just wanted to summarize all of the changes here:

MobileSheetsPro v1.5.9
  • Fixed issue where relaunching MobileSheetsPro wouldn't resume on the same screen
  • Switched the annotations editor to use the same amount of screen space as the main view for rendering images
  • Fixed issue where MobileSheetsPro wouldn't allow external applications to play audio on tablets
  • Fixed issue with the navigation bar not being properly hidden if filters are automatically cleared
  • Fixed issue with the active setlist not being reloaded if a song is removed on the library screen
  • Fixed issue with enabling repeat mode but disabling the always load whole setlist option
  • Fixed potential crashes caused by blank file paths
  • Fixed crash in the annotations editor for devices below ICS

MobileSheetsPro v1.5.8
  • Fixed issue with pages not being sized correctly when the navigation bar is hidden
  • Fixed detection of external SD card location so that it works properly across more OS versions
  • Reverted change to default text file line height. The default line spacing has now been increased to 1.2 instead.
  • Added new icon to file browser that provides a mechanism to jump to the internal or any removable SD cards
  • The annotations editor now properly hides the navigation bar if it is configured to be hidden

MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.5
  • Fixed issue that prevented the companion app from connecting to the Samsung Galaxy apps version of MobileSheetsPro
  • Fixed crashes on the group tabs when using the right-click menu commands on the bottom right list
  • Fixed issue with double-clicking no longer working when adding songs to a setlist or other group type
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.4
  • Fixed error where executing actions on items in a group list did not work correctly if the items were not visible
  • Reverted text/chord pro default line height change
The only new feature is the icon I've added to the file browser which lets users jump to either the internal table storage or a removable SD card. I'm hoping this will help users find their files if they are unfamiliar with the Android file system.

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheetsPro 1.5.9 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.5 Release - by Zubersoft - 09-08-2016, 04:21 PM