• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode
Hi,

I faced a problem with colors of annotations which changes when choosing another annotation mode.

A bug or mishandling?

Device: Samsung Note 10.1
Android: 4.1.2
MobileSheet: 4.0.10

I will try to explain giving all steps to reproduce:

After opening a score I opened annotation mode clicking on the pencil in the lower right screen corner.

Color are set to

black: drawing mode and text mode
yellow: highlighting mode

Annotation mode set to pencil mode (upper left screen corner)
Now I draw several lines on the score; each new line lets the active input window grow (blue framed input area); lines appears in black color.

Now I choosed highlighting annotation mode and the black lines in the active input area changed to the predefined yellow color.

Clicking on the score a new input area is opened for highlighting while the old active input area (from the previous previous annotation mode line drawing) is closed.

When I change to text or draw mode again the color of the highlightings will change to text or draw color.

It seams that changing of annotation mode while an input area is active (blue framed), will change color of the content in this area to the color of the new annotation mode.

Bug, feature or mishandling?

Marcus

Messages In This Thread
Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 04-27-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 05-01-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 05-04-2013, 02:28 AM
RE: Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 08-05-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 11-01-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 11-02-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 11-04-2013, 05:26 PM