• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode
(11-02-2013, 02:16 AM)Zuberman Wrote: You can use a file sharing site to upload the video and then send me a link to that. I believe Google drive can be used to share a one time link with someone.

Hi,

please download this avi:

http://home.foni.net/~marcusroeckrath/Mo...serror.avi

I hope the quality is good enough to see what I mean.

First I started the annotations mode by tapping on the pencil in the lower right corner.

Highlight modus was active from a previous session.

Then made a yellow highlighting just below the song title.

Now I tapped on the pencil in the upper left corner. The highlighting changes color to that of the pencil (black).

Marcus

Hi,

(11-02-2013, 03:26 PM)concertmaster3 Wrote: I'll try to explain it...and the work around I've been using, since I thought it was working as intended.

Ok, you noticed the same behaviour as I.

I think, changing the annotations mode should close the previous edited annotation so that isn't changed by the modus change.

Quote:The work around is to use the arrow pointer between tools, and click somewhere where there aren't annotations.

I know about this workaround but did you ever think about it, when making some quick annotations on rehearsal.

Marcus

Messages In This Thread
Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 04-27-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 05-01-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 05-04-2013, 02:28 AM
RE: Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 08-05-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 11-01-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 11-02-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Annotations color changes on changing annotations mode - by marcus.roeckrath - 11-04-2013, 05:26 PM