• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Library Storage and ability to view on PC
(04-27-2012, 04:15 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I've thought about this more and I think there is a middle ground where I can allow the MobileSheets Companion to create,edit and store songs on your PC, and once you connect to your tablet, you can copy/transfer these songs on and off your tablet. Each time you transfer a song from your local PC library to the tablet, it would essentially add a new song to the database (or update an existing if a match is found), and then completely replace the tablet database with the updated one from the PC. Likewise, if you transfer from your tablet to your local library, it would delete the song off the tablet, and either copy the song to the tablet, or update an existing match if one is found. This could also lead to a pseudo-sync mode where it would try to automatically identify which songs you've transferred from your PC library storage to the tablet, and see if any need updating. It obviously wouldn't be quite as transparent something like iTunes, as it requires more manual interaction, but it's still a step in the right direction without a ton of work for me, as it still uses my same basic model of completely replacing the database with each interaction. Once annotations is done, I'll move towards this as time allows.

This would be a great feature! I would be willing to pay for such a more functional PC companion software.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Library Storage and ability to view on PC - by Harry_M - 04-09-2013, 03:55 PM