• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete all songs in a Collection - not just their references to the Collection
Dave,

I just read through your tutorial and was able to reproduce the bug you listed. It only occurs when the add all button is used, so I have a fix in place for it now. As for your suggestion, I definitely appreciate the feedback and I think that consistency is really important between different screens of the application. The toolbar does take up a fair amount of space on the screen on smaller devices, which is why it's actually hidden by default on phones, so that's always something I have to consider with the UI layouts. If I get additional feedback from users that they find that button placement unintuitive, I'll consider making changes like you've described. I still think it's a little more convenient to have a single press button versus having to long press, tap select all, and then tap Add though.

You are certainly right about my documentation. For quite awhile now, I've been wanting to write a "How To" guide that focuses more on accomplishing common tasks within the application versus just spelling out what everything does on each screen. The problem is that I'm just a single developer working nights and weekends, so if I start focusing the bulk of my time on documentation like that, no progress is made on development, and the demand for continued development is currently much higher than the demand for better documentation. I'll get around to it at some point when there aren't quite as many highly anticipated features and such on my plate.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Delete all songs in a Collection - not just their references to the Collection - by Zubersoft - 10-01-2016, 04:39 AM