• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page order for JPGs and Imported song title
I think the real way to look at this is to understand that MSP is, essentially, a fancy PDF reader with exceptional sorting and ordering features. JPG files, although loadable, were really only intended for quick and dirty reference - the ability to take a picture of (say) a score from wihin the application was a useful feature, but I don't think anyone was seriously considering JPG's as a target format.

On the few occasions I have done this, I've always converted JPG's to PDF, in order to take full advantage of MSP's features. To my mind this is the way to go, not introduce an additional layer of complexity that will only be of use to a very small number of users.

This is no different from the original version (MS) - primarily a PDF reader with limited JPG handling. The only major format addition made was Chordpro files. It seems a lot of people actually use this format and there was a big demand for it to be added.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Page order for JPGs and Imported song title - by GraemeJ - 10-15-2016, 06:47 AM