• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vertical scrolling page alignment
I just updated the dialog to allow a floating point value to be entered for the fixed duration, so you can now enter decimal values. As for #2, I think that would make things a little too complex, because then you would have the default setting, the song override of the default setting, and the page override of the song setting. If I got rid of the song override, that would mean users would have to choose what display mode to use for every single page of the song, or I would have to add a "apply to all pages" kind of option which means an extra step would be required whenever the display mode is to be overriden for every page of a song (which is what most users want I would think). If an argument can be made that it's more important to be able to set the display mode per page in the general use case, I'm fine with making the change, but I don't want the feature to get any more complex or difficult to use than it currently is. I should also add that changing the display mode on the fly like that requires all of the pages of the song to be re-rendered, so it would eliminate the page caching capabilities and would not be the best user experience.

Messages In This Thread
Vertical scrolling page alignment - by AndyL - 10-13-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Vertical scrolling page alignment - by BRX - 10-14-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Vertical scrolling page alignment - by AndyL - 10-16-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: Vertical scrolling page alignment - by AndyL - 01-12-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: Vertical scrolling page alignment - by Zubersoft - 10-26-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: Vertical scrolling page alignment - by AndyL - 04-21-2017, 07:37 PM
RE: Vertical scrolling page alignment - by AndyL - 05-28-2017, 04:48 AM