• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
automatic vertical scrolling in Setlists does not stop...
Hi Mike,
thanks a lot for your answer. Yes I hope others chime in to tell their view on this  Dodgy .

In your (nice) documentation of Mobilesheets Pro I can read:

"The scrolling will also automatically stop when a new song is reached in a setlist, so there is no
 danger of it scrolling too far after a song is finished.... "

This is why I thought it would be a bug Cool . In the meantime I found other user posts / bugreports, who would like to
change that behaviour (see bugzilla bug 233).

If I have 30 or 50 songs on my setlist, the best point to re-syncronise the automatic scrolling with the life music is the end of a song,
as both hands are free then (simply stop and restart scrolling for each song when the band starts).
The switching of the sound on my keyboard is a wonderfull feature but together with this behaviour it may lead to a totally wrong sound
while still playing the old song Sad .

What could be the best stopping point? Either when the last page of the current song is fully visible (as you mentioned), or when even halve
of the old and halve of the new song is visible. But it should stop before the sound is automatically switched.....

Thanks for all.

Best regards
Matthew (Matthias)

Messages In This Thread
RE: automatic vertical scrolling in Setlists does not stop... - by HardnHeavy - 11-05-2016, 07:51 PM