• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1.6.6.] Backup / Restore on Android / Win 10
Backup on Android 4.4, Restore on Win10: fixed
Thank you Mike. In 1.7.9 backup/restore from Android to Win10 worked perfectly for me: I made a backup on my tablet (Android 4.4) and restored it on Win 10. Files in subfolders of the MSP folder on Android (/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files) were correctly restored into the same subfolders of the MSP folder on  Win10 (d:\_MobileSheets), files stored elsewhere were restored directly into the MSP folder. Just as expected.

Backup on Win10, Restore on Android 5:
When making a backup on Win10 and trying to restore it on my phone (Android 5) a strange thing happened: most of the files were restored completely correct, only some (27 songs out of 1085) were missing. I don't see any rule what aspects of those missing files might have caused the problem. There are other files in the same folders with similar names and paths that could be restored correctly

Backup on Android 4.4, Restore on Android 5:
When restoring the original backup from the tablet on the phone it seems that the folder structure is lost. Not yet investigated in detail.

If there is a general interest I can help to investigate that.

For my personal use I'm going a different way in the near future: synchronize the files separately and patch mobilesheets.db with db_reloc.pl from Sciurius' MSPro-Tools when moving it from one device to the other.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
RE: [1.6.6.] Backup / Restore on Android / Win 10 - by itsme - 04-13-2017, 02:28 PM