• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to generate song list, Share files
(12-26-2016, 05:10 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I just tested exporting a setlist with 30 songs and didn't encounter any issues. I did Share->Export files, and selected a folder I created, which had a path of C:\Test.  On the export files dialog, I checked every option except "Export Audio Files". Did you do anything different from what I just described?

I also tried Share->Export song list, which generated a new .mss file that seems correct.  Were you using this, or did you tap the overflow menu and select the Generate Song List option there? That is supposed to open the share charm to share text, but it doesn't appear to be working. I'll get that fixed.

Thanks,
Mike

Regarding generating a song list or setlist, I still haven't found a way to export a .txt or .doc file. This may still be something you're completing. Otherwise could you point me in the right direction as to what I should be selecting to generate this file? Thank You.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unable to generate song list, Share files - by carlinlemon - 01-05-2017, 11:32 AM