• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot pan when vertical scrolling
Hello,

Zooming in MobileSheetsPro is currently a very heavy action, as both the zoom and pan are written to the database so that the page is shown the exact same way every time you load the song. Unfortunately, this model isn't the best for users who like to zoom and pan a lot. With text/chord pro files, zooming in doesn't really work the best way either. I believe that I should be increasing/decreasing the font size when pinch zooming so that font size is increased, but the document is re-rendered to account for the larger size font. Currently, if you zoom in, it just scales the image larger, meaning you will run into issues with content going off the screen (as you have seen).

If you want to zoom and pan, you will have to switch to the pan tool every time you want to pan the content of the page around (it's the hand icon at the bottom of the song overlay that is shown when you tap in the center of the score). If this is not working in the vertical scrolling mode for some reason, then that is something I will have to fix.

If anyone has thoughts on how zooming/panning should best be handled with chord pro files, please share your ideas.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot pan when vertical scrolling - by Zubersoft - 01-10-2017, 04:49 PM
RE: Cannot pan when vertical scrolling - by domgi - 01-11-2017, 08:58 AM