• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sets, song number, and clock on song display
Those first two threads you linked to are asking for numbering on the setlists tab. I absolutely still plan on adding that, and soon. They do not cover what you are asking for, I believe, which is to be able to see that information as something on top of the currently displayed song.

Support for separators has been asked for in the past, and it comes with a great deal of complexity due to my current design. The separators would be nothing more than a visual indicator, and would not modify the way songs would be displayed at all. It also means that I have to make major modifications to the editor used for setlists. If the separators are named, then sure, I could use that as a way to break up a setlist into smaller sections. Would the first section of the setlist be named the same thing as the setlist, or would it be required to add a separator before the first song in the setlist to name that part? Or I guess I could just name each part as "Set 1, set 2, set 3, etc" and not require them to be named, but I would think people might like to provide specific names for sections.

I'm definitely going to do what I can to address this request and the others that have been made. I'm just not sure exactly when I'm going to start working on it.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: sets, song number, and clock on song display - by Zubersoft - 02-17-2017, 08:05 AM