• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 bugs - text annotations & export
Question 
Discovered 2 bugs, the first serious, the second less so...

1) Text Annotations - Annotations with the text tool produce random formatting errors. Specific examples: choosing Bold or Italic sometimes produce the selected result but often doesn't. Sometimes the text as it appears "live" in the .pdf while typing in the input box shows differently than the selected formatting options.  I have to go back after saving and redo the result - often more than once - before I'm able to achieve the formatting I'd actually chosen. Additionally, using the "<" and ">" symbols to select the position of the cursor don't result in moving the cursor to the desired position but in turning the page forward or backward. Not the intention, of course. I believe there are more issues with text annotations... perhaps it would be good to examine this specific area carefully for interface probs?

2) Export - A minor bug, me thinks, maybe just on this box?
When exporting a file to Dropbox via the Share menu, the Export in Progress notification windows appears while the transfer is taking place (as it should) but ALWAYS remains at "0% complete" until the window closes (the export having completed). Again, not a disaster, but it would be good if the progress indication was accurate. Now, there's no way of knowing if the export is actually taking place or how much remains to be done.

"That's all, folks!"

Messages In This Thread
2 bugs - text annotations & export - by Alan Evans - 03-02-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: 2 bugs - text annotations & export - by domgi - 03-14-2017, 07:54 AM
RE: 2 bugs - text annotations & export - by itsme - 03-14-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: 2 bugs - text annotations & export - by domgi - 03-14-2017, 10:05 AM
RE: 2 bugs - text annotations & export - by itsme - 03-14-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: 2 bugs - text annotations & export - by domgi - 03-15-2017, 07:24 AM