• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half pages turning in Annotation Mode
When using my laptop in Landscape mode (I cracked the glass after dropping it, so no more touchscreen), I found it was practical to use the program this way to view larger pages while in Annotation Mode (instead of having to zoom in Portrait or Tablet Mode), but the arrows for page turning advance to full pages, meaning I have to scroll down or use Pan Tool to move instead of a foot click and get my edits done before I actually want to turn and save to the next real page... would it be possible to advance the same way in Annotation Mode than in Normal or Performance Mode?
Also, it might be me, but I still keep pushing on arrows keys on my keyboard whenever I want to move selected objects while in Annotation Mode... it seems so natural... BUT NO:
It turns pages!
It is only a suggestion, but why not using Page Up/Down keys to turn pages, and the four arrows keys to move objects in both axis?
Also Return/Enter key to confirm (or Yes) a default, Delete for No and Esc to cancel in any dialog box?
I thought those where standards, and I keep pushing the wrong keys over and over again!

Messages In This Thread
Half pages turning in Annotation Mode - by domgi - 03-07-2017, 12:49 PM