• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half pages turning in Annotation Mode
The reason you are encountering those issues with the arrows is because the default pedal actions map left arrow/up arrow/page up to previous page, and right arrow/down arrow/page down to next page. If you clear the pedal key assignments, then you won't encounter that problem in the annotations editor. I also just added code so that you can now nudge annotations using the arrows (if you clear the pedal actions first). Page up/page down will turn pages.

As for scrolling the annotations editor, my recommendation would be to assign some of the pedal actions to certain keys (such as page up and page down) to invoke scrolling, as it seems like maybe you aren't using the pedal feature right now. What you can down is use the "Scroll to Bottom of Page" and "Scroll to Top of Page" pedal actions, change it to 50% of the page at the top, and make the scrolling speed "Immediate". That way, if you push page down, it will just scroll the page down 50%. Will that work for you?

Lastly, I don't know why Microsoft chose not to support the Enter key to confirm dialogs and the escape key to cancel them, but they made it so there is no way for me to handle this. I can't cause the buttons to be clicked when those keys are pressed.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Half pages turning in Annotation Mode - by domgi - 03-07-2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Half pages turning in Annotation Mode - by Zubersoft - 03-24-2017, 09:23 AM