• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature Request:Half Page Turn Variability
This discussion has come up in the past and I do plan on adding a way to specify where each "half-page" turn will happen. I think the thought process was that I would add a blue bar that you could drag up or down to decide where the page turn would occur at. So this is still on my list of things to add. As for your request to switch display modes in the middle of a song, that would open a can of worms with my design, so unfortunately I can't support that. You can already do this between songs though, so I might suggest breaking up your song into multiple songs if needed. Your last request is almost like a form of reflow, where empty white space is filled by moving the contents of the pages. This kind of splicing of pages is beyond the scope of what MobileSheets can do at the moment.

The vertical scrolling option is certainly one that might work for you if you have a pedal. With a pedal, you can specify how much of the page you want to scroll at once with each press.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feature Request:Half Page Turn Variability - by Zubersoft - 03-25-2017, 03:25 AM