Poll: Do you use a Korg PA and MobileSheets Pro
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
33.33%
1 33.33%
don't play a Korg
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsung Galaxy Pro 12.2 and Korg pa
I’ve noted that Android is updating it’s OS beyond 6. (I heard ver 7!)

I’m not sure if my Samsung Galaxy Pro will accept the latest, but I’m leery to try because of what happened last time. (after upgrading the OS from 4.4.1 to 5.1 the tablet stopped communicating with my pa600 & I had to roll back the OS. (My poor back-up maintenance resulted in loss of data and many songs)
I really treasure the MS Pro/Korg interface, and do not wish to have the original OS reinstalled again by making another mistake. Do any Korg PA/Samsung Galaxy users have any information re the newer OS updates and the stability of the Samsung tablet and the Korg interface? (My understanding was that this was not an Android problem but a Samsung problem.) Several other upgrading apps I use have indicated that they will not continue to support the older OS, so I may need to get another tablet for those needs. I know this will not become a problem for MS Pro users if we don't update the app version.

I'm curious to know how many Korg players have added MobileSheets Pro to their system, and enjoy the benefit of loading the song book resources when selecting a song from their tablet. Also, is it possible in MS Pro to link musicians to the concert master/conductor so that everyone is truly on the same page, if so, are there any bands/groups/orchestras who have done so?

Messages In This Thread
Samsung Galaxy Pro 12.2 and Korg pa - by maintech - 06-17-2017, 03:17 AM