• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v1.8.8 (Android + Windows 10) and Companion v2.6.0 Released
Another round of updates has been released to address bugs. See the full list of changes below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.8.8
  • Song notes will now be automatically hidden when a pedal or MIDI action changes the page
  • Fixed bug that caused sharing files on a removable SD card not to work correctly
  • Fixed crash when triggering MIDI actions without a song or setlist loaded
  • Fixed bugs with file path case sensitivity when adding files through the companion app
  • Fixed bug with paging through songs of a setlist when loaded one a time with the "Automatically Load Next Song" setting
  • A duplicate file will no longer be ignored if there are no songs using that file
  • Colons are now optional for all chord pro directives, as originally intended
  • Fixed bug with song audio icons not showing up correctly on the Recent tab
  • Fixed bug with adding audio files from OneDrive
  • Updated SQLite version and added database optimization check
MobileSheets v1.8.8
  • Fixed bug where various settings in the application could not be saved if the file for the settings was empty or invalid
  • Song notes will now be automatically hidden when a pedal or MIDI action changes the page
  • Fixed bug with preserving directories after restoring Android library backups
  • Fixed incorrect action bar item ordering
  • Fixed various issues with language selection and localization
  • Fixed bug that caused sharing not to work correctly
  • Fixed bug with paging through songs of a setlist when loaded one a time with the "Automatically Load Next Song" setting
  • Fixed bugs with MIDI actions not triggering and changes to MIDI actions not being properly saved
  • Fixed bug with action bar not correctly recalculating layout after application window is resized
  • A duplicate file will no longer be ignored if there are no songs using that file
  • Colons are now optional for all chord pro directives, as originally intended
  • Fixed error message when trying to crop a text or chord pro file
  • Fixed various reported crashes
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.6.0
  • Fixed several issues with batch importing related to duplicate files and updating existing songs
  • Fixed several issues with handling file path case sensitivity
  • Colons are no longer required for Chord Pro directives, as originally intended
I also want to provide an update on what's coming next. I am currently working on the manuals to include documentation on recently added features. I'm also working on a "how-to" guide that focuses on common tasks in the application instead of detailing every feature and function. After that, I'm considering putting together some video tutorials to help new users with the application. I'm going to try to juggle this with promised enhancements to the app, such as the changes to annotations and synchronization features between Windows 10 and Android. All of that will definitely keep me busy!

Mike

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheets v1.8.8 (Android + Windows 10) and Companion v2.6.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 06-22-2017, 11:16 AM