• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Using Guitar Tab Annotations?
I really appreciate this product!

Just coming from a giant 3 ring binder that wears out every year to a Surface Book (Win 10) with this app and it is working really well for me.

Using the old school paper and pen method, I would sometimes write out a little guitar tab to remind me of how I played a riff etc. In MobileSheets, I haven't found a slick way of doing this. I'm wondering if I'm missing something or if anyone could suggest a good way of doing this.

I could write it as an annotation freehand with a stylus but I like the neatness of using some of the other tools in the app. Last night I tried drawing a 6 line "tab staff" with the straight line tool and then stacking text annotations over the top but that was a little awkward when trying to copy some of the fingerings to paste them elsewhere. I'd often select a line unintentionally. Maybe a 5 line staff stamp would work. I'll try stacking text onto one of those to see how that works but wonder if I will have a similar issue of selecting the stamp when I don't want to.

Another idea I had but do not think is possible was to paste a screen clip of a tab I had created somewhere else (or any other image) and simply pasting it the .pdf song sheet. 

If anyone has any ideas on how I might add a guitar tab to my music, I will appreciate the input. Thanks

EDIT: I this moved from Android section since I am on 10.

Messages In This Thread
Anybody Using Guitar Tab Annotations? - by Jim W - 01-19-2018, 11:16 PM