• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing files on restore
The first thing that needs to be determined is if the backup file actually contains all of the files, or if MobileSheetsPro was unable to include those files in the backup for some reason. You can verify this with the MobileSheetsPro companion. Try to extract one of the files that MobileSheetsPro says is missing. If it's in the backup file, then it's a restore issue in MobileSheetsPro. If the file is missing, then it's either a problem with MobileSheetsPro generating the backup file, or the file was missing or inaccessible when MobileSheetsPro tried to package it in the backup file. There has been feedback on this issue before on the forums, but I've had difficulty reproducing the problem. I haven't had a great deal of time for intensive testing though, as I've been trying to finish some of the major promised updates. At some point I'm going to need to try to a) reproduce the issue so I can isolate where the problem is, and b) add better error checking/reporting with the backup to ensure that missing files are either identified or flagged so the user is aware.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Missing files on restore - by madoues - 02-01-2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Missing files on restore - by Zubersoft - 02-01-2018, 04:49 PM