• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrolling Speed on Different Monitors????
Windows has a setting under Display for "Change the size of text, apps, and other items". This scaling factor can play havoc with code that requires specific pixel locations. So throughout most of the code, I have to scale values by the scaling factor windows is using to get the actual number of pixels (so that things work properly on other devices that may have a different scaling factor). If you start MobileSheetsPro on one monitor, it's going to save the scaling factor of that monitor. If you then drag it to another monitor that has a different scaling factor, it's probably not going to compensate well for that, as it's not being properly notified of the change in the scaling factor of the monitor. I'm going to test that right now, but I'm guessing that's what the problem is. I thought I had added code awhile back to check for changes in the scaling factor in Windows 10, but that may only work if the user changes the scaling factor in the Windows 10 settings. Dragging between monitors with different scaling factors probably doesn't result in any kind of notification for the app. I'll have to see how to properly handle that.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scrolling Speed on Different Monitors???? - by Zubersoft - 04-06-2018, 02:06 PM