• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotation size in landscape + split view issue
Hello,

I have a small but annoying issue concerning annotation size. When I use MobileSheets with my Surface in portrait mode, the annotation strokes are of a certain size, but when I switch to landscape mode and try adding annotations, the strokes will be bigger. It would be nice if they were of a consistent size relating to the page size always.

Also, another minor issue is that it's currently impossible to use the app in split screen without putting it first in "windowed" mode, and once you're in this mode, you can't go back to fullscreen without closing and restarting the app.

On a side note, it would be very nice to have native Windows Ink support in MobileSheets. I know this isn't that trivial to implement, but it would be very nice and would make the experience a lot better IMO, since the current annotations can be a bit weird and laggy sometimes.

Thank you so much for the amazing app. I use it every day as a music student and it's working great!  Smile

Dominique

Messages In This Thread
Annotation size in landscape + split view issue - by dominionized - 04-09-2018, 05:38 AM