• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forward click sheet music repeat function
(08-12-2013, 10:03 PM)jeffn1 Wrote: You mean go back to the beginning? There are a couple of ways of doing this.

I use the bluetooth pedal set up to allow multiple fast clicks. Then I just hold me left (back) pedal down to get back to the beginning. It goes pretty quick.

I think the way Mike intended users to insert link markers that will take you back to the page you want. For a couple of reasons, I prefer my way.

By just to show how responsive Mike is, I explained to him this is how I quickly get to a page that is far away (either first or last or near the first or last) and that I wasl getting the beginning of song prompt stuck there (because I was effectively pushing the pedal numerous repeated times).

So, Mike fixed it so the "beginning of song" (or end of song) does not do that anymore. That works perfectly now.

I am using a cicada bluetooth pedal and I've disabled the time factor on the app so I can click forward and back as fast as I want but I still have to click it back page by page, I can't just hold it down and have it bounce back to the beginning. Link markers are confusing to me. There might be a repeat just a page or two back that I want to repeat before I go back to the beginning and I want the option to decide on the spot how far back I want to go. If I haven't loaded my whole set list but am just in one song then a forward click to repeat seems like a fairly simple option to have available. I too am glad that the beginning of song marker no longer sticks there. And yes I can click back fairly quickly but it's the difference of 6-8 quick clicks compared to one forward click.

Messages In This Thread
RE: forward click sheet music repeat function - by barbaramidwife - 08-13-2013, 09:35 AM