• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible bug in Smart Buttons editing
Further to my posts last night, I have copied the song containing my Smart Buttons - all 28 of them - in an attempt to debug this problem further. After some confusion, I can confirm that the copy document behaves in the same way as the original.

I have also set up a new document, which like the first two is based on a single blank placeholder page. After adding a small number of smart Buttons, I could not initially recreate the problem. However after closing and reopening the song, I then found it was also showing the same issue with the vanishing title bar.

I have further discovered that the title bar vanishes when I move the first button after opening the song. If I then use the overlay toolbar to display and dismiss the settings page, the title bar is reinstated as expected. What is odd is that the document now performs correctly. I can make any number of further button moves, and the title bar is redisplayed correctly when the move is completed.

As far as I can tell, it is only the first button move after opening which causes the problem. Once the problem has occurred, the title bar remains invisible for any subsequent moves until it is manually redisplayed by using the settings window. After that the problem seems to be fixed until the document is next opened, when the first button move causes the loss of the title bar once again.

Out of curiosity, I have also discovered that if I use the overlay toolbar to display the settings window immediately after opening the song, I can then move any number of buttons without causing the problem with the title bar to occur.

Apologies for the long post, but I hope this detail helps to debug the problem.

Thanks again for a great application, Romney

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible bug in Smart Buttons editing - by romney_yw - 09-08-2018, 11:32 PM