• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New annotation highlights behind content and half pages =>
Hello again! 

It's great to see that the highlight feature now works almost perfectly. But there are a couple of things that I'd like to report (my device is Samsung Note Pro 12.2). These assume that the new feature is enabled:

1: the page containing highlighted annotations loads very slowly; this doesn't occur when new feature is OFF

2: if I draw highlights near the right border of the page, a couple of cms are hidden; turning the new feature OFF they appear back correctly

3: if the opacity of the highlighted lines is set to 255, in edit mode it shows correctly the line, but when I save and exit, it shows a black rectangle that covers the selection of the drawings. Setting opacity other than 255 doesn't show this problem.

Also I'd like to share a perso al opinion: you inserted the button to enable the "highlight behind" feature inside the edit mode: I think this should be perfect if it could work for that song being edited; I think that a general setting that affects to all the pages should be in the general settings menu of the app instead.
Marco

Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra 14.6" - Nord Stage 2 HA88

Messages In This Thread
RE: New annotation highlights behind content and half pages => - by mcrossy - 08-05-2018, 08:24 PM