• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printing and song storage
I am new to MobilSheets so please forgive me if I am asking questions that have been already answered. I will start with printing. I would like to print either a song or a Setlist of the song titles. I am using a Windows 10 laptop.

Next, I have been using MobilSheets for about 10 weeks. I loaded about 206 songs into a collection I will call A for the purpose of this discussion. I have made weekly Setlists and have been able to create, sort, etc. and later view the songs during the performances. I wanted to add a new collection of songs so I created a new collection called B. I imported the songs into B and then created a third collection called C and imported songs into this collection. However, when I go to view B or C I cannot see the individual songs and I can't create a setlist with those collections. The only way to even know they are there is to go into the collections and select B or C and the edit menu appears but I can't select or in the view the list of songs. Should I uninstall MS and re-load it?

Thanks

TC

Messages In This Thread
Printing and song storage - by tomrrcruse - 07-25-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Printing and song storage - by Zubersoft - 07-25-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Printing and song storage - by tomrrcruse - 07-28-2018, 11:51 AM
RE: Printing and song storage - by Geoff Bacon - 07-28-2018, 06:00 PM