• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batch import complete, but no list of songs
I'm a new user. I used the companion app to select a directory of songs. It said that it added 426 songs. But there is nothing on the list. My tablet was synced and it also shows no songs. I did not see an audio batch import option in the companion app, so I imported all MP3 files by designating *.mp3. I don't know where to go from here. Any advice is appreciated, thanks! I'm using a Dell with Windows 7.

The manual seems to give another option for bringing in audio, which is to use the companion app's song editor. However, it gives no steps for finding the song editor. I don't see any indication in the interface as to where it might be. Can you help?

I also have not found instructions for making sure that the app stores to the SD card on the tablet. I checked the SD card in the file explorer and found in Android > data the zubersoft directory, so I'm assuming that all the pdf, text, and audio files will be saved there. Is this correct?

By the way, while I was researching this, I found in settings, "Storage" and the option to click on a file or SD card icon. The SD card icon seemed to do nothing when I selected it, and the file option shows empty with nothing to select. The Storage location "current setting" is /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files. So maybe there is no response because it is already the default. From a user perspective, though, it requires hunting and guessing.

Messages In This Thread
Batch import complete, but no list of songs - by BobbyH - 07-30-2018, 08:01 AM