• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Using the Virtual Keyboard with a Pedal Connected
(04-26-2015, 08:23 PM)namder Wrote:
(04-26-2015, 09:18 AM)jeffn1 Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 05:12 PM)namder Wrote: Does anyone else have the problem of the keyboard turning itself back on after a while and always when the tablet is turned off and back on again.  Is there any way to save the change.

John

Yes, every time I turn on my Hannspree I have to turn off the hardware keyboard setting.

If you find a solution, let me know.

Hi jeffn1

Does your Hannspree turn the hardware keyboard back on during a session?  Mine might go an hour or so and then I have to reset it.  Can be a bit awkward during a band rehearsal.  I wonder if this is just a Hannspree problem.  Hopefully users of other tablets will contribute.

John

Hi there,
I also use a Hannspree 13.3" tablet and I have the same problem as described above. I happens during a one hour session and maybe it does has something to do with the bluetooth pedal and the sleepmode of it. I use a PageFlip Cicada pageturner. It's an anoying problem because it takes time to notice and then repair the problem. Any idea on this?

Wouter Kluck
Hannspree 13.3" tablet and PageFlip Cicada.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using the Virtual Keyboard with a Pedal Connected - by wouterk - 06-10-2015, 04:47 PM