• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsung Chromebook Plus Locked in desktop mode fix
(09-16-2018, 07:38 AM)TiredFingers Wrote: 2 days ago when I connected my AirTurn PED pro to my Samsung Chromebook Plus, the Chromebook became locked in desktop (landscape) mode - rotating the device did not do anything. After much investigation, I found out that the problem was in the latest release of the Chrome OS (dated Aug 22, 2018). I fixed the problem by reverting to the last version of the Chrome OS (dated June 22, 2018). This isn't exactly a MobilSheets problem, but it did prevent me from using MobilSheets in portrait mode - it really had me worried for a while since I am not excited about running MobilSheets in landscape mode. I hope this helps someone else in need.

I can confirm this problem with a Samsung Chromebook Pro. I have a Donner dual pedal that when I connect to bluetooth, forces Mobile Sheets into desktop mode. When I disconnect it will go back to the Chromebook auto rotate mode. I recently noticed this after a recent Chrome OS update as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Samsung Chromebook Plus Locked in desktop mode fix - by Will L - 10-16-2018, 01:24 AM