• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swiping on a song to go into edit mode.
Sorry, I seem to have posted this in the wrong forum by accident.  That's what I get by trying to do things on my phone since I had already turned off the computer for the evening.  This was supposed to be in the MSP Android forum.

When a song is displayed, I can swipe from upper right to lower left to cause the editing icons to appear at the top and bottom of the screen.  I only found out about this because of a message you posted many months ago (in Tips & Tricks, I believe) in which you indicated how to enable this feature.  When I set things back to defaults I lost this capability.  I have looked for that message but can't find it.  It was a global feature.  I have never seen any option related to this feature, so perhaps it was never formally introduced into the software.

By the way, I have my backup copy of MSP on another smaller tablet.  It still works correctly with the diagonal swipe there.  I guess I could do things the hard way by restoring from a backup I made about a week ago.  The backup includes MSP settings.

Perhaps had I posted this in the correct forum someone else might have seen it and remembered how to do it.

Geoff:  I did check and I am not in performance mode (which would totally disable the editing feature.)  I can still get into the editing feature by a single tap, but I would like to have the swipe back.  Too often I would touch the screen or something and get into editing mode when I didn't want to be there.  It was annoying.
NuVision 13.3" Full HD - 16GB - Android Internet Tablet with Keyboard Case, Stand & Stylus (TM1318) - Purple

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swiping on a song to go into edit mode. - by RVDowning - 10-07-2018, 11:13 PM