• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Import Settings Pop-up Window Size
Can you please take a screenshot of what you are seeing? I just entered extremely long names into the composers field (about 10 of them in a row) and the field just expanded vertically as would be expected, and once it reached the maximum height assigned to it, it becomes scrollable. I definitely do not see any content being pushed off the screen. You need to hit Enter after every entry to commit it. New entries will be created automatically in the library as needed once you save your changes. 

In the companion app, I can add multiple entries into the composers field (or any field) without any issue. I just type the name, hit enter, type the next name, hit enter, and so on, and it creates multiple entries in the field. 

I don't really use the dropdown myself, as it's slower than just typing in entries, but if you are encountering the issue with that, let me know the details for how I can reproduce the issue. 

To show additional fields in the companion application, right-click one of the column headers in the main list and click "Configure Columns". You can then add any additional columns you want to see. In the song editor, you can click "Configure Fields" at the bottom left and add additional fields you want to see as needed there. The fields configured in the song editor should drive the fields visible on the import dialog.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Import Settings Pop-up Window Size - by Scherzo - 10-25-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: Import Settings Pop-up Window Size - by Zubersoft - 10-25-2018, 04:14 AM