• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.3.9 Released
It addresses being able to edit the page order for a text/chord pro file when you shouldn't be able to. The larger issue of comparing text/chord pro files between devices when they have a different number of pages is a bigger issue. The page order for those file types is driven by how many pages are necessary to render the text/chord pro file on a given device. So if one device requires two pages to render it, and the other one, you will get a mismatch during the library merge. I can't ignore this though because one device could have added annotations, link points, etc to the second page of their chord pro file while the other tablet only has one page. I don't really have a good answer for how to prevent merge conflicts when the devices don't agree on how many pages the text/chord pro file should be. Perhaps I'll have to write code to analyze each page of the chord pro file and if there are no annotations, link points, bookmarks, etc that reference pages that exist on one tablet but not the other, then I could ignore the difference in the number of pages.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.3.9 Released - by Zubersoft - 11-01-2018, 01:50 AM