• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capo directive not working properly on import
Hello all

Firstly let me say I love the software and use it regularly. I find the ability to combine chordpro files in set lists with pdfs and also have the ability to annotate (all in one piece of software!) fantastic.

I mainly use chordpro. My issue is with chordpro files that I have created and added a capo directive to them. After importing the chords appear in the original key (not capo transposed), yet the capo box appears correctly. When I open the settings MSPro has correctly set the capo to the correct position on the slide. The workaround is to set the slider to 0 then back to the desired position. This then displays everything correctly with chords transposed for capo.

I haven't logged this issue before as the workaround is quick, but I've always had this issue. I'm logging now as I've had a few large projects recently where I'm batch importing and not checking each individual file. If I'm going to keep doing batch imports it would be nice for the capo issue to be fixed.

All help appreciated. Thanks again Mike for the brilliant software.

-James

Messages In This Thread
Capo directive not working properly on import - by JamestheBFG - 10-31-2018, 09:30 PM