• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forward and back - across pages - in landscape mode
Current settings:
Display Half Page in Landscape - checked
Half-Page Turns in Landscape - checked

Page Alignment  - Center.

My tablet is of A4 size in height, so it is useful to have a full page (8.5 x 11) in portrait mode displayed in the center of the screen vertically, so that empty screen space is both at the top and bottom of the displayed page of music.  However, when one goes to landscape mode it doesn't make as much sense for the page to be vertically centered on the screen when the page of music is taller than the visible screen area.  Namely, the music is shown at the middle of the page, with the top and bottom both off the visible area of the screen.  In this case it would seem to make more sense to show the top of the page.

I think it is this that causes the following issue.

When I am in landscape mode using the pedal, and reach the bottom of the page, a pedal press takes me appropriately to the top of the next page.  All well and good.  However, it would be ideal for a back pedal press to then take me back to the bottom of the previous page.  Instead it takes me to the middle of the previous page, which I think is related to what I was talking about in the previous paragraph.

So, with my current settings, if I am at the top of the next page and want to go back to the bottom of the previous page, I must pedal back which takes me to the center of the previous page, and then pedal forward to move back down the page.  (It would be at this point that a forward pedal press would take me to the next page.)

Of course, I may just have my settings not ideally set.  I do prefer the half page landscape display rather than the "fit to width" capability, which is just too wide.
NuVision 13.3" Full HD - 16GB - Android Internet Tablet with Keyboard Case, Stand & Stylus (TM1318) - Purple

Messages In This Thread
Forward and back - across pages - in landscape mode - by RVDowning - 11-02-2018, 03:12 AM