• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bookmarks bug and page order suggestions
I think there is a small bug in the bookmarks. 
I use a 200 page file and has some bookmarks in it. 
I then needed to remove one page from the file (which I did in edit -> files -> page order. )

Now the bookmarks will refer to the new page order (i.e. all bookmarks after the cutted page is one page off) 
This is probably expected but a feature could be to auto adjust bookmarks when page is reordered.
However, when I try to edit some of the bookmarks I have some minor issues 

The page number is set by a slider. On small screen with a large page file this is very difficult. Could this not be a number input box?

I keep running into a "bookmark already defined for this page" even though the page has no bookmark. This leads me to think that the bookmark uses the original pdf page number somewhere behind the scenes and not the new updated page number after pages are cut .

Another issue is that mobile sheets will display page numbers as the "new" page numbers and not the original ones. This is ok, but if I then need to cut another page later on it is very difficult to figure out what page number this is as the page order uses the original pdf pages but mobile sheet only displays the "reordered" pages . 
Maybe a a feature to display the original pdf page number for a given page?. This is only needed for cutting pages so could be in a menu somewhere.

Messages In This Thread
Bookmarks bug and page order suggestions - by laba - 11-06-2018, 10:58 PM