• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notes Field Suggestions
First off, I absolute LOVE MobileSheets!!

400+ self-created PDF sheets in my database so far in two months, no issues, learning new things every day and the software is getting better all the time. Of course, I have feature requests that would be a nice addition to the notes field.

My apologies if these suggestions have already been covered, but a search revealed nothing…at least to me.

First, would it be possible to add text wrap to the Notes field so if I copy/paste some information about a song from Wikipedia or elsewhere, it wouldn’t paste as a single line that I have to edit to add the returns? Unless I am doing something wrong, right now anything I copy/paste ends up as one line and is difficult to read unless I fix it to remain within the borders of the text box as multiple lines.

Second, would it be possible to have Notes field entries or editing be accessible when batch editing multiple sheets?

In my application and database, I have multiple sheets in different keys to cover those situations when it is handy. If I wish to add notes to a song such as anecdotal info on the song’s origin, etc. I have to do it multiples time so the notes appear on each version.

If I could batch edit the notes field, I could add that same info to all the sheets at once.

Thanks again for MobileSheets!

Messages In This Thread
Notes Field Suggestions - by Scherzo - 11-28-2018, 07:09 AM
RE: Notes Field Suggestions - by Klack - 01-13-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Notes Field Suggestions - by Zubersoft - 01-14-2019, 05:05 AM
RE: Notes Field Suggestions - by Klack - 01-14-2019, 05:21 AM
RE: Notes Field Suggestions - by Geoff Bacon - 01-14-2019, 07:35 AM
RE: Notes Field Suggestions - by Zubersoft - 01-14-2019, 08:57 AM