• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotation Simple View
The previous line style and all setting selections should automatically be saved between sessions. You can disable the boxes by tapping the circle at the top left of the annotations editor and then deselecting "Show Pen Settings", "Show Highlight Settings" and "Show Stamp Settings".

The annotations rework that I've mentioned in various places on the forum is going to collapse everything to the main display. A radial menu will provide quick access to switch between favorite tool settings and make other adjustments as necessary. The goal with the rework is to make everything faster and easier to access, and to also expand the functionality significantly in some areas. I know it's taking a long time to get this rework finished, but I have very limited bandwidth and my time is consumed by fixing bugs, addressing the large number of feature requests, customer support and then trying to release other promised features in the timeline I've committed to. Right now I'm trying to add features for the Connect Devices option and MIDI enhancements (bluetooth support and fixes to run on Chrome OS), and then I'll be able to start on the annotations rework. Thanks for your patience while I get this stuff done.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Annotation Simple View - by kip - 12-06-2018, 11:10 AM
RE: Annotation Simple View - by domgi - 12-07-2018, 05:55 AM
RE: Annotation Simple View - by Zubersoft - 12-07-2018, 03:43 PM
RE: Annotation Simple View - by domgi - 12-17-2018, 12:58 AM
RE: Annotation Simple View - by domgi - 12-08-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: Annotation Simple View - by Zubersoft - 12-17-2018, 04:06 AM