• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companion File Issues
I have been running MobileSheets Pro (Android) on my Galaxy Tab S for a couple of years now.  I have MobileSheets Companion installed on two different PCs to test this issue.

I store my music (both Chord Pro and text files) in custom directories by artist (storage/3531-6262/Songbook/%Artist Name%). During an update on the Android tablet, some of the song files became unlinked from the database.  I was using the Companion App to correct the file issues and it was working.  However, at some point, the companion app started creating copies in the root (Songbook) directory and linking my song files to those files.  It made an absolute mess of my files.

If I work from the tablet, I can re-link these files but it is more cumbersome as there are around 450 broken file links. 

I am not sure what caused the problem.  Is it something that I did?  Not knowingly.  Is there any known reason this is occurring?  It is very disconcerting and it makes for a really painful repair/rebuild process.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Robbie

Messages In This Thread
Companion File Issues - by AKDrums907 - 01-07-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: Companion File Issues - by Zubersoft - 01-07-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Companion File Issues - by AKDrums907 - 01-07-2019, 01:55 PM