• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
Hello everyone, 
I just discovered this forum, until now I always communicated by email with Mike. Sorry for my english, you can blame Google. Cool
First of all, thank you for this application and the work that I imagine it takes, and say that I am very happy with it. 

Still, there are some things that in my Max 3 do not work at all well (I understand that many are Onyx issues but ...). Disabling the "Optimize" option goes much better. 

Most of it is nonsense, but I put them in case they were not known. 

-With the pen function activated, it is difficult to handle the fast action ball and even the menu, because you write instead of navigating through the menu. 

-In the metronome window, phrases appear overwritten on top of each other 

-In the menu to save the changes automatically, the numbers do not appear and it can't be modified. 

-The back of the pencil does not erase, write (in the previous version it worked and was very comfortable) 

I have some ideas of new functions, I will put them in another message in the corresponding section. I guess it's better. 

The new version of the application seems like a very big and very useful improvement, especially the editing part. Thank you Mike for your great work, which facilitates others like mine. 

Best regards.
Manu

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available - by key112 - 01-22-2021, 04:22 AM
Problem closing the Command bar - by palosanto - 01-25-2021, 04:52 AM
E-Ink Devices - continuous scrolling - by Hans - 07-10-2022, 05:56 PM